For those readers who are protest or boycott minded, you may be interested to know that the U.S. gas station chain known as LukOil, with outlets across the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic states, is owned by LukOil North America, which itself is wholly owned by Russia’s 2nd largest oil company also known as LukOil.
With the chances of conflict between NATO and Russia growing by the day, now might be a good time to consider helping pinch their revenue stream.
- 2.1% of global oil production
- 16.3% of Russian oil production and 16.7% of Russian oil refining
- The 2nd largest non-state publicly traded oil company worldwide by proven reserves of hydrocarbons
- The 6th largest non-state publicly traded oil company worldwide by production of hydrocarbons
- The largest Russian oil business group with sales of over US$139B and net income of over US$11B
- The company with 2nd largest trading volumes among foreign companies traded on the London Stock Exchange
- The first Russian company to receive full listing on the London Stock Exchange